Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thank you, Susan @ T-Party for your today's post-Nov 10

Please visit http://tparty.typepad.com/the_tcozy/2010/11/barbaras-mosaic-mailbox-masterpiece.html#comments for a post about my new mailbox installation. The comments are lovely and the pictures divine. I am so pleased when the neighborhood appreciates my nod towards the special environment in which we live. I am needing to keep the new birdbox maintained throughout this weather and the upcoming winter. It will be a challenge but vigilance is the key.
Art for the eyes and soul is always a good thing. Please feel free to contact me if you can think of ways I could can help you realize your art visions for home projects!

Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when artists transform the mundane and everyday into something special. It reminds me of earlier eras when everything was decorated artistically and everything had layers of meaning and context referred by its decorative elements. Barbara is so good at this, I would love to have her transform the entire world.

    ReplyDelete