Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't miss - THE PIER ANTIQUES SHOW!- 11/13-14- Pier 94, NYC

The biggest event in the Fall in NYC is the Pier show where 500+ dealers sell 17th-20th C. Art, Furniture, Jewelry and Objects plus Fashion Alley. Look on http://www.stellashows.com/ for more info. DO NOT MISS IT!
Their motto= Be Green-Buy Vintage! Antiques:Luxury Recycling. I believe in that 2. I have always found fabulous and unique "objets" for my clients and my own private cache. Visit my friend Jamie Shenkman and Marcia @ Cherished Treasures for the best vintage jewelry finds at great 2010 pricing. Use my name if it will help! Ask to see the Judith Leiber, from Marcia and my own personal fav, Miriam Haskell, items from both booths. There are collectibles galore- handbags and accessories- which finish the little black dress with your own "panache'. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment